1. Receipt of parcels containing answer-scripts from the examination centres.
2. Hand over to the code officer the parcels so
received after appointment of Code Officer.
3. Receipt of parcels from the Code Officer.
4. Receipt of panel from the Confidential Section.
5. Sending the parcels containing answer-scripts to
the evaluators in case of home delivery and in the
evaluation centre in case of table evaluation.
6. To appoint the inspector for checking the
internal assessment record of the institutions.
7. To appoint the practical examiners.
8. To receipts of awards rolls and answer-scripts
from the evaluators after the evaluation.
9. To receipt of internal
assessment/practical/viva-voce as the case may be.
10. To receipt the list of candidate from the
examination section and get it pasted on the result
11. To compile the awards and sending same to the
12. To collate the result after received from the
13. To type the result and compare with two sets of
14. To notify the result.
15. To supply the answer-scripts for the
16. To make the entries of Re-Evaluation result in
the result registers.
17. To get rechecking of the answer-scripts.
18. To communicate the result after re-checking.